Model Cars Magazine Forum

MCM #208 is HERE!

15 minutes ago, TonyK said:

Looks like some good subjects. I have confidence in everyone involved with this magazine and renewed for 3 years so keep it coming!

Hi Tony,

Like I said earlier, its only going to get better and better.  Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Best regards,

1 hour ago, larrygre said:

Hi Tony,

Like I said earlier, its only going to get better and better.  Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Best regards,

Good to hear, Larry.  

BTW - Happy Birthday!

🌵😎

6 hours ago, TonyK said:

Looks like some good subjects. I have confidence in everyone involved with this magazine and renewed for 3 years so keep it coming!

I re-upped for 3 as well!  Looking forward to this issue.

So glad to see Gregg & friends getting MCM back into shape, really enjoyed #207, and the new cover looks fantastic.

Was surprised to receive Gregg's subscription renewal reminder in the mail yesterday, with the new prices ($55 foreign, works out to over $12/issue Canadian) at first sounds like a lot, but I checked my stash: Back in 1968, when model kits cost $2, Car Model mag was 50 cents. 50 years later, good new-tool kits are running $49 Canadian. Do the math - still 25% cost of a kit. And I think we can all agree - the content and color pics in MCM are miles ahead of late 60s. I'm good to #210, and have renewed to #216.

Internet is great, but I still prefer flipping pages of a hardcopy magazine I can take anywhere over scrolling thru images on a monitor.