Model Cars Magazine Forum

MCM #208 is HERE!

The USPS finally delivered my issue today here in VA. I gave it a quick glance and I like what I see. Someone mentioned, either on this thread or another one, that they would like to see higher quality paper be used. I am fine with the paper within the mag, but would like to see a little better paper for the front and rear covers. That is a very small nit to pick, though. I have nothing but praise for the contents of this issue. Great job to all involved.

Mine arrived in the Philadelphia suburbs yesterday.  I think my local post office sorts and delivers 4th class mail when they feel like it.  I won’t see a magazine, then several arrive same day. Got my Hemming’s Classic Car too!

No complaints from me. The magazine looks great! I like the connection to the board too.

Received my copy today in central Ontario, Canada. Probably had arrived Thursday or Friday but haven’t checked the community mailbox in a couple of days due to inclement weather. Took a quick look through it. Seems like a real spiffy issue.

• 2 weeks later...

My copy of edition 208 arrived yesterday 8th June in Denmark on the South Coast of Western Australia.  Like most mail from overseas it has been pretty slow coming since Covid has completely disrupted overseas travel.  Excellent issue and great to se the mag coming out regularly now.

22 hours ago, oldcarnut said:

My copy of edition 208 arrived yesterday 8th June in Denmark on the South Coast of Western Australia.  Like most mail from overseas it has been pretty slow coming since Covid has completely disrupted overseas travel.  Excellent issue and great to se the mag coming out regularly now.

Pleased to report my copy also arrived in Perth Western Australia on Tuesday 8th July.  A great issue and congrats to all who assembled it.

Until now I thought that my friend Richard and myself were the most remote subscribers but looks like Ash (oldcarnut) gets the title as he is another five or six hours south of us in a beautiful town amongst the tall timber forests.  Great to see another West Aussie here, Ash, don't forget the Model Car Spectacular is on in Perth on 18th of July!

Cheers

Alan