Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello to all!

I've been lurking around for a while now.I like to get to know how the people on a site are towards others before joining! I can honestly say this place seems great! Information out the ears,great help and encouragement all around!! A little about myself; I will be 34 on Dec. 31st :mellow: . I started modeling in the early 90's. I started on NASCAR and various muscle cars! Then the usual;girlfriend-wife-kids,and i never had the time or space. About 5 years ago I was in wal-mart with my son and I noticed a revell/monogram F-14 tomcat model,well i bought it :lol: ! My father was in the navy,so I fell in love with the big cat! Not the greatest or easiest model to build! It got me fueled,and with the wife's approval my new/old hobby began! Now, I like to build everything! I am in the process of building cars again as planes and armor have got me burned out a lil'! Everything's changed since I started! I hope to have a few models to show in the near future! I just started a '69 camaro rs and in the process of getting the right things for an accurate general lee! My screen name relates to my love for all things trans-am/firebird!

Sorry for the long post!

Dan

...Sorry for the long post!

Dan

Welcome, Dan!

If you think that your post was long then you're in for a real "treat" when you read comments from some of the other guys on this forum. :lol:

I occasionally have to bring a lunch to get through some of them! :mellow::lol:

Now get going on that Camaro and get some pics posted!

Later,