Model Cars Magazine Forum

Marmon Resin body

Good morning!  I am tryin to locate a Marmon 110 inch cabover resin body.  The site I know of (American Industrial Truck Models) Dave Natale has not been casting much since the Covid-19 crisis so I am wondering if there might be another source.  Drop me a line here or a notification either is good.  Thanks all.  MJO

2 hours ago, MJO said:

Good morning!  I am tryin to locate a Marmon 110 inch cabover resin body.  The site I know of (American Industrial Truck Models) Dave Natale has not been casting much since the Covid-19 crisis so I am wondering if there might be another source.  Drop me a line here or a notification either is good.  Thanks all.  MJO

I just bought one from this place ,I do not have it yet but soon !Marmon 110" cab over engine cabin kit ( cabine kit ) - Schaper Modelbouw

Edited by Mr mopar

I guess first thank you for that info.  Second, let me know when you get the cab kit (pictures etc.)  this way I will hav a clue as to buy or not.  By the way, I did not see a translate option on the page, is there one I missed? Thanks again.  MJO

So here is another angle, will Dave Natale have a spare Marmon grill he might sell as a separate piece I wonder?  I will have to inquire as to that possibility.  Then there becomes a few kit bashing possibles to create a suitable Mamon clone.  Always kit bashing, another project in the works.   MJO

2 hours ago, MJO said:

By the way, I did not see a translate option on the page, is there one I missed? Thanks again.  MJO

Right click on the page.

There should be a translate option in the pop-up box.

Rog😁

8 hours ago, MJO said:

Just dropped a line to Dave and we will see if he might sell a set of parts complete or not as long as I can get the Custom Grill.  I will keep you posted.   MJO

That would be a big NO on the grill your looking for I already asked ,Dave has no spare  parts to any Marmon truck parts , The only way would to find the Revell Marmon that kit has the "V" grill and some how convert it ,you would also have to do the bumper to with a "V" in it too !

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 3:17 PM, MJO said:

I guess first thank you for that info.  Second, let me know when you get the cab kit (pictures etc.)  this way I will hav a clue as to buy or not.  By the way, I did not see a translate option on the page, is there one I missed? Thanks again.  MJO

Sorry it took so long ,And to let you know the "V" grill from Revell Marmon/Peterbilt Fits this kit nicely and I did score a "V" bumper off Dave 

DSC05319.JPG

thumbnail_image0.jpg