Model Cars Magazine Forum

Any news of Revell do something this year !

Mr mopar

Round 2 has disclosed that they did not receive any tooling for tractors, wagons, or implements.  Tomy kept those, presumably to keep them out of the hands of anyone who would issue them and potentially compete with the items Tomy offers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If I understand Revell's website correctly the following kits will be available in September:

1969 Camaro SS 396 2N1
1966 Malibu SS
1937 Ford Pickup Street Rod with Surf Board
Porsche 911 G Model Coupé
1981 Z-18 Camaro

Sounds too good to be true or what do they mean by "Novelties 09/2021"?

2 hours ago, dbostream said:

I wonder why they list these kits for September then...The Porsche could happen since they have said September since it was announced but of course there could be delays.

Well look at the on going mess that is the Round2 videos. Those have been going on for years now and still have things put on display in the wrong months from their actual release. Could the 911 Coupe be out by the end of October, I can see that...maybe if there are no delays or needs for revision from the production shots. 

Also notice that list still hasn't fixed that "1981 Z-18" into the actual 78 Camaro it really is, are the scales still swapped between it and the '69 Camaro too?

Edited by niteowl7710