Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello all again! It's been a while (2 years)

I should have written my note in this forum, my apologies.

Hello, it's been a while since i posted as Dirt Modeler.  I went through endocarditis early in 2019 and I thought it would kill me. Before i went "out", the doctor said that the odds of me making it were only 50%. I have a stainless steel bottom valve on my heart, and they had to put 3 plugs into my head, as endocarditis makes the heart swell up, and it messed with the veins in my head. I am out of Tennessee now, and back in Oregon. I'm in Eugene, and we will leave it at that. All of my memories are just a bit odd. Again, it's hard to explain, but the plugs in my head? They are on veins, but the veins are dead, as are the areas around them. So, I have to wait until my brain remaps itself (if that will happen), or I learn how to be the new me.

I have been slowly getting back into Dirt Modeler, I feel a lot better today, everyday it's a new world for me! But I'm making it day by day!

check out my store if you haven't, i'm back up and running at full speed these days.

Someone purchased www.dirtmodeler.com when I was in the hospital, so I got www.dirtmodeler.store

DM198_2-800x800.jpg

DM202_1-700x500.jpg

DMD-005_1Br-700x500.jpg

48 minutes ago, Dirt Modeler said:

I learn how to be the new me.

Michael! 

Miracles  "DO happen"      ...so glad to hear you're recovering & back up & running.     " I "  ...for one can praise you for your racing seats & fuel cells.

Be well & Stay safe!