Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell '32 sedan

hippie6

I actually finished a model!!!!

Here is how a '32 Ford sedan sould look!

326.jpg

325.jpg

324.jpg

323.jpg

322.jpg

There are 13 parts from the sedan kit, all modified. Body-removed cloth portion of roof. chopped down door panels and added mexican blanket decals. Widened rear axle. Recessed fire wall. Dechromed front suspension and installed tie rods upside down (for clearence) and used another set of tie rods from kit for the cowl steering. Removed the front brakes to mount spindle mount wheels. And Z'd the frame.

I borrowed parts from the following kits: Revell '40 Ford-dash. AMT '53 Ford p/u-custom engine and steering wheel. '56 Ford-front wheels/ tires. '40 Willys-rear wheels. '49 Ford- custom taillights. Lindberg Auburn-headlights.

I scratch built a tractor grill and radiator, carb stacks, headers, fuel blocks, center console and floor pan.

The keg (fuel tank), seats, rear tires and shifter knob are aftermarket pieces

WOW Great Job, Especially like how your Kustom '32 looks like it came off of another car, and the Body Sectioning with a Stock Height Roof Screams Ol' Skool.... :blink::D;)

****Edit*** WHOA Is that a Chopped Down Forty Dash behing the Killer Plane Wheel??? :o NOICE!!!!! :ph34r:

Edited by Dragon7665