Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ted’s modeling

I’d like to give a nod to Teds modeling. https://www.tedsmodelingmarketplace.com/1-25-1-24-scales/?sort=newest&page=16

I ordered two carburetors from Ted’s yesterday and after a computer glitch mistakenly ordered four. Ted emailed me to ask if I double ordered. 
My first thought was this guy is OK because he could have just sent the four carbs and said I ordered four. I figure if this guy is going out of his way to be sure I’m happy over a $5.00 item then he deserves a shout out. Thanks Ted.

I've bought parts from Ted's a few times and it has always worked very smoothly. Actually I just placed an order earlier today as I'm running low on wiring materials. Great guy, good products and easy to deal with.

On 4/14/2021 at 6:03 AM, Rick L said:

I’d like to give a nod to Teds modeling. https://www.tedsmodelingmarketplace.com/1-25-1-24-scales/?sort=newest&page=16

I ordered two carburetors from Ted’s yesterday and after a computer glitch mistakenly ordered four. Ted emailed me to ask if I double ordered. 
My first thought was this guy is OK because he could have just sent the four carbs and said I ordered four. I figure if this guy is going out of his way to be sure I’m happy over a $5.00 item then he deserves a shout out. Thanks Ted.

Ted is excellent to work with. Bought from him many times.

• 2 months later...

I know this is a little bit older post but I can't miss an opportunity to give praise where praise is due and Ted most certainly deserves some. Ted is great people and a pleasure to do business with.

My first order I ever placed with Ted I was having issues completing the order due to some computer glitch. I was trying to place my order on a Sunday evening when I ran in to issues. Ted contacted me the next morning to apologize and walked me through the process to complete my order, that's great customer service.

I have placed several orders since and Ted always provides a great selection of products, prompt shipping and prompt courteous responses, all around a good guy and will continue to do business with him! 

• 3 weeks later...