Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello everybody. I was wondering if there were any resin or 3D printed Ford Super Dutys out there. I bought a Meng F350, but I wanted to know if there were any of the 1999-2007 style Super Dutys. Also I was wondering if anyone made a copy of a 6.0 powerstroke. I know Trailer Trash Kustoms makes a 7.3 powerstroke and a 1999 Super Duty I believe.

There are some sites that have 3D files for cars that can be bought, or some have free files too. There are many, I've found a few sites, but I can't remember the one I like atm, if I find it I'll link it. 

But for now here's one https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/ford-super-duty

Just google 3D print files with what you're looking for and you might find exactly what you're looking for.

I just got my 99 ford 4door cab from Trailer. Pretty rough, but workable. I wanted one bad enough in resin to work on as I have a 99 supercab and wanted to make one look like mine so I'll be cutting it up a lot anyway. I'll try to show pictures if I get a chance. For now, think of a diecast being dunked in resin as the chassis looks like a bottom plate with molded in bottom engine, exhaust, etc. Basically if you are expecting something in the line of quality like Fireball, Missing Link or such I wouldn't bother.