Model Cars Magazine Forum

Megahobby.com

I was looking at some models on this site. http://www.megahobby.com/ They're having a sale (20%) off. I was wondering if anyone here has dealt with this company. They seems to have some pretty good 1/24 models priced around $14 to $17. I just hate getting ripped off. So, if anyone knows anything about this site could you please let me know, good or bad.

Thanks

Megahobby is good to deal with, I've used them several times.

Tower usually has better prices (by about $1 or 2) but Megahobby carries several brands Tower doesn't, and I have found some items cheaper at Megahobby.

Tower is super fast but its a short trip since a lot of my orders come out of Nevada. Megahobby is on the east coast (NY?) but I still get my order in a week or so.

I would not hesitate to order from either of them.

Try $15.29. They've upped their prices on Revell's standard kits somewhere between 30-40% in one fell swoop.

Looks like Tower's discount on Revell is now 10%.

When i posted that, they were still 11.60 or whatever change it was. Not all kits but ALOT.

I ordered after i posted that and the prices where the same. I went back later in the night and the prices were up 4 bucks!!!! to your 15.29....Thats alot when your buying more than one kit..because i lose out on 1-2 kits for the given price amount i have to spend. other retailers are looking much cheaper to buy from..such as megahobby on some items..and ehobbies.

Edited by RyanSilva