Model Cars Magazine Forum

my DINER in the city (scale 1/25)

CUSTOMBOY

Somewhere in the USA, here we are at the end of the day with the arrival of the many participants in a regional truck show !!!!! (with this diorama that I took a year to realize to stage my few models and taken with my digital camera, which unfortunately makes sounds with the automatic zoom). My wips for the diner (scratchbuilt) are here

https://www.facebook.com/JCoeModels/photos/?tab=album&ref=page_internal

and my video 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Jean Claude, I cannot believe that only four people have commented on your amazing diorama.  I only just found this thread tonight and was completely blown away by the size, the scale fidelity, the endless attention to detail, not to mention all the amazing custom trucks and vans spread throughout the scene.  This is truly a world class display that should be getting coverage all over the world, in magazines and on the internet.  Very few dioramas, especially of this scale, are of such consistently high quality no matter where you look.

My wife and I have built a number of large footprint dioramas over the last thirty years or so .  We completely understand the staggering amount of work it took to achieve these results. living outside of North America, we also understand how much time and money must have been spent just obtaining the items and materials necessary for your constructions.  You deserve to be extremely proud of what you have achieved. I realise that it would be very difficult to transport but it would make an amazing display at a full sized car show .

Simply WOW!

Cheers

Alan

OMG!!! The creativity blows me away. You have so many beautiful color schemes going on! The imagination and the craftsmanship and the HOURS invested! The whole thing is truly AMAZING! Thank you for slowly panning the camera so that is can all be taken in visually.🙂😀😃

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 1:38 PM, alan barton said:

Jean Claude, I cannot believe that only four people have commented on your amazing diorama.  I only just found this thread tonight and was completely blown away by the size, the scale fidelity, the endless attention to detail, not to mention all the amazing custom trucks and vans spread throughout the scene.  This is truly a world class display that should be getting coverage all over the world, in magazines and on the internet.  Very few dioramas, especially of this scale, are of such consistently high quality no matter where you look.

My wife and I have built a number of large footprint dioramas over the last thirty years or so .  We completely understand the staggering amount of work it took to achieve these results. living outside of North America, we also understand how much time and money must have been spent just obtaining the items and materials necessary for your constructions.  You deserve to be extremely proud of what you have achieved. I realise that it would be very difficult to transport but it would make an amazing display at a full sized car show .

Simply WOW!

Cheers

Alan

Thank you for all his good thoughts !!! It is true that I am amazed at how few people reacted to my diorama, but above all I did it for myself, because it was an idea that I had in my head for a long time and it is true that 'it would be good in a big show, but as you specify, it is difficult to transport and that is why the web is there to see it

• 2 weeks later...