Model Cars Magazine Forum

Name that car (Game)

AL.

The rules are simple:

Post a cropped image of a car.

Members must try to identify the car. The first one to do so gets to start a new game. When you post your 'best guess' you must also post a photo of the full car in support. If your guess is correct, the original poster must post the full image of the car too.

To keep the game 'fresh' and moving along, if nobody identifies the car within 24 hours, the poster may post a less cropped image. If it is still not identified within a further 24 hours, the original poster must post a photo of the full car and the game is over. In this case the original poster may start a new game or throw it open to any mamber wanting to start a new game.

Let's give it a try and I'll start with what I think will be an easy one.

Crop.png

Edited by AL.

12 minutes ago, DonW said:

You might want to change the subject of this thread Alan! It's not just for Jaguars!

Ah! shame. Noticed that before I saw your post Don.

Well done mate. Exact photo too.

Mk 1 Ford Capri 

Someone else can take my win.

Ford Capri Mk1 (1).jpg

31 minutes ago, Pete75 said:

I'm gonna guess Honda N600? 

91a9bf9b8922d5237fbb658cbb8fe3d3.jpg.469e122ea5c25c3fa89d1ec503f23850.jpg

its the n360, which i just realized is basically the same, just different motor (maybe). I will go with the guess is correct

1280px-Honda_N360_at_Schaffen-Diest_2018.jpg

Edited by youpey

48 minutes ago, youpey said:

its the n360, which i just realized is basically the same, just different motor (maybe). I will go with the guess is correct

Ok, I confess I cheated somewhat: after your clue I knew it was a '60s Honda and Google filled in the rest. I didn't derive any sense of achievement, so there'll be no more internet searching from me from now on! Ok, I think this one's quite good:

LAM013-4-1cr22.jpg.31f4e7a2f0c1d12239850b521efb39a0.jpg

4 hours ago, youpey said:

The indicators are different, the N360 ones are integrated into the grille surround. Maybe not close enough for Michael!

4 hours ago, Pete75 said:

Ok, I confess I cheated somewhat: after your clue I knew it was a '60s Honda and Google filled in the rest. I didn't derive any sense of achievement, so there'll be no more internet searching from me from now on! Ok, I think this one's quite good:

LAM013-4-1cr22.jpg.31f4e7a2f0c1d12239850b521efb39a0.jpg

i think its got to be an 80s car or maybe late 70s. the black bumper makes me think it.  

23 minutes ago, youpey said:

i think its got to be an 80s car or maybe late 70s. the black bumper makes me think it.  

She is a less well-known member of an exotic family. Her younger sister was a pin-up in the era you mention...