Model Cars Magazine Forum

Model Factory Hiro Cobra 427

Brudda

I saw this post yesterday, then immediately went looking for the build thread, which I found and read from start to end. I've been intrigued by MFH kits for some time, and have recently been to their site looking for a kit subject that piques my interest. The 1/24 Ferrari Lusso has really caught my eye, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Been thinking a lot about it lately, then saw your post, which I gobbled up whole. Many thanks for the honest and comprehensive build thread, and it has indeed thrown some fuel on my MFH fire.

Your Cobra is gorgeous. Especially the paint, which is simply sublime. The many trials and tribulations of such a build must keep one busy and thinking. An orgy of problem solving which you have mastered well. A new problem at every turn, a new solution to get to the end of each step. Kudos on such a fine, clean execution. A stunning example of the breed, both in 1:1 and 1:12. Exceptionally well done.

Now, (rifles through the stash) what kits can I sell off to pay for that Lusso...

9 hours ago, Bainford said:

I saw this post yesterday, then immediately went looking for the build thread, which I found and read from start to end. I've been intrigued by MFH kits for some time, and have recently been to their site looking for a kit subject that piques my interest. The 1/24 Ferrari Lusso has really caught my eye, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Been thinking a lot about it lately, then saw your post, which I gobbled up whole. Many thanks for the honest and comprehensive build thread, and it has indeed thrown some fuel on my MFH fire.

Your Cobra is gorgeous. Especially the paint, which is simply sublime. The many trials and tribulations of such a build must keep one busy and thinking. An orgy of problem solving which you have mastered well. A new problem at every turn, a new solution to get to the end of each step. Kudos on such a fine, clean execution. A stunning example of the breed, both in 1:1 and 1:12. Exceptionally well done.

Now, (rifles through the stash) what kits can I sell off to pay for that Lusso...

Thank you Bainford. I saw a build of the mfh Lusso and turns out to be a beautiful model. I like that car a lot!!! Wish they built it in 1/12 but the 1/24 is very nice. Go for it , you only live once. They are very challenging but the results are the best. This is my second mfh kit. I do not know if they get easier but you start to learn the tricks of the build. Here is my first build , a Ferrari P4. And starting a new build, the mfh E8FB8BC1-EE4D-4B6F-A823-5F49D6FD2516.thumb.jpeg.37177f48d8d16d3becdfafa48eb69e4a.jpegPorsche 917/30. Thank you sir,  for your wonder comments. 01446932-ABC8-4976-9C08-94169ABD0D7D.thumb.jpeg.90be116d2b9b8adf57fc5e0c6b58cd8c.jpeg

2A066C2C-CE41-4958-BAD5-183DDB50D3BE.jpeg

28956CCC-2224-4509-8596-55F7A9808BDB.jpeg

EA041641-036D-4DCE-97A6-81AF2FF402C2.jpeg

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...