Model Cars Magazine Forum

I have found my way back

My handle sounds a little strange now, since I now no longer live in Kodiak Alaska.   With my wife passing in May of 2017, I've been transplanted to Hemet California, where I'm taking care of my older sister.   I checked to see if there was a way to change my handle to something more fitting, but it looks like your stuck with a California Alaskan.   By way of reintroduction and a tie-in for those who know me by my name on Facebook, here's a picture that pretty well sums up who I am.   Thanks for letting me back in.

1587582109_showroomexterior-1.jpg.66b3ea91c6d09f98b199c5812599d347.jpg

Welcome back, Doug.

I remember seeing you here previously and on Spotlight/Hobby Heaven. Glad you found your way back to this group.

Sorry for your loss; I know there aren't words enough to help, other than to express that friends share your sadness. 

I know that from experience; I lost the most spectacular woman I've ever known - truly the love of my life - the Lovely and Gracious Mrs. B just a year ago. I know . . . 

🌵😢