Model Cars Magazine Forum

Steve Guthmiller's builds

Oldcarfan27

Steve’s build are breath taking to say the least. I often find myself looking at his builds, especially the under hood details, to get ideas for my own builds. Where this guy is at, is where I eventually want to be as far as building goes. He was especially helpful to me, in the past, when I ran into some DupliColor painting issues as well. Great guy, that builds great models. 

• 4 weeks later...

These are all really incredible car models. Like many others here, I would love to take “master classes” from Mr. G, especially classes on how to do under hood detailing. I also love his taste, the Bill Mitchell years at GM which I think produced the most beautiful American automotive designs. Thanks for posting these masterpieces!

Edited by papajohn97
Grammer correction

Anyone reading this thread who has not clicked on the link in the first post from Patrick, take it from me and do so now! 

My favorite among all these?  Steve's '64 300J.  Exceptional work on display throughout this album....  TIM

I can only echo what others have said.  Very nice collection of builds.  I can only dream of building something half as good as what Steve Does.  Someone tell me that Steve takes these master pieces to shows???