Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT 1966 Chevy Nova

Hello All

First off, I will use this to publically thank Thomas Coffey. Who sent me a kit totally free at a cost to him. 

On that note,as part of the deal...I am putting up a new AMT 1966 Chevy Nova free to a good home. No postage, no nothing. I will put one little thing I would like to happen...If possible. I would like it to go someone who could really use it, who is perhaps struggling because of the Covid situation or for other reasons. If you are intrested, please message me. First one in, first dressed. Thank you

Ashleigh

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 2:38 AM, ash74 said:

Hello All

First off, I will use this to publically thank Thomas Coffey. Who sent me a kit totally free at a cost to him. 

On that note,as part of the deal...I am putting up a new AMT 1966 Chevy Nova free to a good home. No postage, no nothing. I will put one little thing I would like to happen...If possible. I would like it to go someone who could really use it, who is perhaps struggling because of the Covid situation or for other reasons. If you are intrested, please message me. First one in, first dressed. Thank you

Ashleigh

Bump

Hello All

Kit has gone & on it's way to it's recipient. I must say it was harder than I thought. A lot of deserving recipients with what is going. Thanks everyone 

Ash