Model Cars Magazine Forum

rivited 2.0

michelle

here is my idea of what  a updated rivited  a hot wheels car would look like since hot wheels likes to make updated or 2.0 versions of some of thier cars like they did with twin mill or rodger dodger for example 
this is part of my acceleracers  car line  from my acceleracers fan fic for what the 5th and 6th films would have been like 
in the 5th one it picks up were the 4th leaves off with the members of the metal maniacs and teku  streat racing teams going to find vert and after they find him the create a new team called the acceleracers which the teams new logo is the wheel of power and have all the symbols for each of the racing realms  all over the cars 
this is taro kitano's car 
i used  a modern mustang body chassis and interior pan  from  my  body/chassis/interior pan parts boxes 
and other  parts  from my  engine,tire and rim,body add on parts ,and small parts  parts  boxes 

IMG_2099.JPG

IMG_2098.JPG

IMG_2097.JPG

IMG_2095.JPG

IMG_2103.JPG

IMG_2102.JPG

IMG_2101.JPG

IMG_2100.JPG

IMG_2105.JPG

IMG_2104.JPG

IMG_2107.JPG

IMG_2106.JPG

30 minutes ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

Wow, Cool!

Very creative, I definitely see the Hot Wheels influence. 

thank you   i have alot of fun making generic  hot  wheels  cars or  generic  hot wheels style cars    they are a nice break   from making models of real actual cars  

Edited by michelle