Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius 65 A/FX Plymouth Satellite

Started this kit while still waiting for the 6 cyl. Distributor for the 60 Chevy pick up .  Not much to show yet . Some parts primed and a few painted . Engine pretty much done . Not doing either of the kit versions . Color undecided but will be two tone . 

5890B6FE-0A71-4DE7-BD18-2652B0A2BB76.jpeg

9EAFAF9F-BF2B-4234-ADF2-9462AB8A9C59.jpeg

• Like 1

Nice start Ray. I started this kit, but a friend  wanted to buy my project. Not a HUGE AWB fan, so I sold it to him. I have three more I’ll eventually start sometime. I’ll be following yours.

Edited by Brutalform

I just ordered a 2nd one of these kits in fear of them disappearing and/or shooting up in $$$. I also ordered the Lee Smith decals for this car (actually his was a Belvedere - Satellite vs Belvedere trim diff seems really subtly to me, especially on de-trimmed drag cars?). Fremont Racing Specialties offers a reasonably priced set of the Lee Smith decals and Joe does fabulous decals, just wanted to pass this option by you while you decide which way to go. Engine start looks good! Looking forward to watching your progress on this one.
F7C04043-B20D-420D-A09D-9490BDC14BBB.jpeg.5fa4a7b56fe99e711dd85c1df3298bea.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks guys.  I did some pp planning. Had to stop working on my 60 Chevy PU  because I was waiting for a pre wired dist. I ordered. So I started this one. Now on hold with this one waiting for some paint I ordered.  Not starting another one !