Model Cars Magazine Forum

this is my atempt at replicating in model form  this  generic  retro modern truck  that hot wheels made in 2003   
i  did mine to look like the  wave rippers version from  hot wheels highway 35 world race  movie   it is  not  100 percent accurate  but close enough  
i used a the  amt/ertl  ford ranger slammers snap kit  i  scratch made the  surfboards  and  reshaped it and resculpted it  with putty    the rims and tires   are from a revell  snaptite 2017  ford gt kit  the raised section of the hood i made from roof  of a very broken  car body  

IMG_2198.JPG

IMG_2197.JPG

IMG_2196.JPG

IMG_2195.JPG

IMG_2202.JPG

IMG_2201.JPG

IMG_2200.JPG

IMG_2199.JPG

IMG_2203.JPG

9 minutes ago, Mike F. said:

Very nice!

Makes me want to go surfing.

If I only knew how, that is......

thank you  i learned how to surf when i went to oahu for 2 and half  weeks during  summer  vacation   in 2007  i was about 13  the last time i was able to go surfing was back when i was 17 it was in socal it was my last summer vacation i had after that  and have not been to anywere i can surf since i can't afford to travel to socal or hawaii anymore plus my passport expired in 2019 and have not felt like getting it renuewed or a new one