Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ferrari 275 GTB

curt raitz

Very cool, one of my all-time favorite Ferraris.

Mine got a bit closer to being built when I recently received a new set of road wheels/knockoffs/tires from Harold Bradford/Historic Racing Miniatures. I'd have been happy with the wheels alone, but the tires are so much nicer than the kit tires.

Here's a photo if anyone is interested (ignore the wheels on the left; the photo shows what I found at our NNL in November):

IMG_5330-vi.jpg

...Kit was given to me by Raul Perez with the body pre-painted, so finally got a round to building it...

So that's what I did with that old kit! :blink: The older I get, the less I seem to remember where I put/left things! :D:lol:

I'm glad to see that it got finished!! It sure looks a lot better than I thought it would!! :P

Keep up the GREAT work!!

Later,

So that's what I did with that old kit! :blink: The older I get, the less I seem to remember where I put/left things! :D:lol:

I'm glad to see that it got finished!! It sure looks a lot better than I thought it would!! :P

Keep up the GREAT work!!

Later,

Given to him? :blink: Nice!

I love this one, and the red is classic, fantastic job, looking great. :blink:

Keep up the GREAT work!!

Later,

Yeah, you threw in the SWB 250 as well...hope to finish that one soon as well

thanx

Yeah, you threw in the SWB 250 as well...hope to finish that one soon as well

thanx

Wow...now that's even better :D

If it's the Italeri...it's the best styrene SWB made (Esci/AMT awful, Gunze is kind of odd). Only issued once, so it's scarce. I finally scored one recently for a very attractive price at our NNL.

Wow...now that's even better :P

If it's the Italeri...it's the best styrene SWB made (Esci/AMT awful, Gunze is kind of odd). Only issued once, so it's scarce. I finally scored one recently for a very attractive price at our NNL.

Yeah...I'm pretty sure it was the Italeri kit. I got tired of building box stock models and gave a bunch of them away to a couple of my good friends, Hossain and Curt. :unsure: I knew that they would build them well, and I wasn't wrong. :P

Later,

• 3 weeks later...