Model Cars Magazine Forum

October 16th FAST TRAX RACEWAY & HOBBIES SWAP & SHOW STATESVILLE,NC

VW93

Flyer for a show I am helping to organize and promote.

PM me if you are interested in reserving a table. We are only selling 30 tables and will not "squeeze in" anymore than the planned available tables.

While at the SCMA show in Simpsonville,SC yesterday we received considerable responses and tentatively have 13 of the 30 tables spoken for.

We should have the show theme & classes finalized in a week or so.

Recommend that you follow this topic to stay updated to future announcements regarding this show

img168.jpg.e27769cb161ef3c9ff0f2aa75741ac2b.jpg

15 minutes ago, Dave Van said:

Remind us as it gets closer.....I am hoping for a busy summer!

Will do.

We wanted to get the date out as early as possible so we didn't have any conflicting shows

On 5/16/2021 at 7:43 PM, Dave Van said:

Remind us as it gets closer.....I am hoping for a busy summer!

Tables are SOLD OUT

Taking names for a waiting list in case we have cancellations

• 4 months later...

Interested in attending this event, I am just over the border in SC.  Is this a swap meet only or is there also some type of model car show/display?  Thanks for any additional information you can provide. 

Edited by Kmidd65

5 hours ago, Kmidd65 said:

Interested in attending this event, I am just over the border in SC.  Is this a swap meet only or is there also some type of model car show/display?  Thanks for any additional information you can provide. 

Swap Meet and Show. See attached flyer.

If you have any other questions LMK

img173.jpg.13155acd9b4d52d8cde913cb4db404ff.jpg

Just want to thank everyone that made it to the show yesterday. We had 139 entries for the contest along with about 30  models on the display tables.

All the vendors did well and are looking forward to our next show.

Also a huge thank you to VFW Post 2031 in Statesvile, NC for providing us with an excellent venue for the event.

We plan on having the show again next October and we are considering an event for April 2022.
I will get some pics up and a list of the contest winners during the week.

Edited by VW93
spelling corrections

Frank and Team, wonderful show yesterday!  Had a great time at the show and swap meet.  Found a few extra gems for the hoard and was able to reconnect with some folks I have not seen in years.  Really appreciate all your efforts and the VFW to host this event.  You did great and glad to hear the vendors had a good day as well.  Folks if you missed this show, definitely plan to attend in the future, it was a lot of fun. 

Edited by Kmidd65

1 hour ago, Kmidd65 said:

Frank and Team, wonderful show yesterday!  Had a great time at the show and swap meet.  Found a few extra gems for the hoard and was able to reconnect with some folks I have not seen in years.  Really appreciate all your efforts and the VFW to host this event.  You did great and glad to hear the vendors had a good day as well.  Folks if you missed this show, definitely plan to attend in the future, it was a lot of fun. 

Thanks for attending and for your greatly appreciated help with the show judging.