Model Cars Magazine Forum

Model Factory Hiro Porsche 935/78

3 hours ago, Codi said:

With the body, without the body.....I don't care..........I love the whole build Chris.  The details of the chassis engine in your most recent pics are outstanding.  With the body in primer you can envision the whole thing now and it's fantastic!   kudos!  tim

Thanks Tim for the encouragement and also for stopping by.

• 1 month later...

I just found this thread and now that I'm all caught up with it...

Holy Cow!     [family friendly exclamation] 

I've heard about kits like this but I've never seen one built. It's absolutely astounding... the level of detail, the precision. Just about anyone who has built more than one model car has probably dreamed of building a kit like this one.

You're doing amazing work with an amazing kit. Thanks for taking the time to share your progress with us.

David G.

16 hours ago, Kingslug said:

Well..I'm retiring at the end of the year...will have some time on my hands for a bit..and while they may be expensive..your only going to be building 1 kit in a year..so there is that.

Congratulations on your retirement!

if you do decide to get one. Try to enjoy the process. They can seem intimidating but honestly if you study the directions and think three to four steps ahead, they go together well 

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Chris Smith said:

A little bit more done 

EB3AD2CD-1157-4B67-B55F-01ADCC7215D6.jpeg

26DA9577-732F-4087-A1B4-4860860E64F6.jpeg

Looking great !!!! As you know , Mark and I had lunch yesterday. Seems I’m going to be back on the ford GT. And Liam is going to send me a 1/8 427 cobra, thanks to Mark. So I might have to bench the Porsche for a bit. But I’m going to get as much as I can built. Mojo back! 

4 hours ago, Brudda said:

Looking great !!!! As you know , Mark and I had lunch yesterday. Seems I’m going to be back on the ford GT. And Liam is going to send me a 1/8 427 cobra, thanks to Mark. So I might have to bench the Porsche for a bit. But I’m going to get as much as I can built. Mojo back! 

Glad to hear, always good to get mojo back

• 2 weeks later...