Model Cars Magazine Forum

crashed maquis raider

michelle

here is a crashed maquis raider  it crashed after attacking a cardasian warship in the dmz  and was heavily damaged in the attack and crashed on a planet in the badlands 
i used a monogram  maquis raider model from the monogram star trek voyager 3 ship set 

IMG_2595.JPG

IMG_2596.JPG

IMG_2597.JPG

IMG_2598.JPG

IMG_2599.JPG

IMG_2600.JPG

11 minutes ago, alan barton said:

Wow, that looks like it really took a hit - were there any survivors?  I like the way you realistically buried the craft into the ground rather than having it sit on the surface - it is very convincing.

Cheers

Alan

thank you yeah it really did take a hit a few actually  2 during the attack and one prior to crash and the crash itself and  4 of a crew of 33 survived  15 were killed during the  attack when thier computer  consoles  exploded in thier faces and some died when  plasma lines blew and some were sucked out into space from a hull breach  and the other 14 were killed  on impact   i even have the wings torn off one fell off after the crash  the other is twisted and partly buried in the ground behind the ship due to it colliding with a mountian witch twisted it  on it's way down and it  sheared off right before the rest of the ship impacted