• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, adamelvis said:

I like those deep dish wheels !! 

TCB,

Adam

5 hours ago, ewetwo said:

Looks sharp in orange.

5 hours ago, Zippi said:

Pretty slick looking Shelby Bill.  Love that orange.

Thank you guys. It presented some challenges along the way but I learned from overcoming them.

5 hours ago, AMT68 said:

Great looking build. I have a 1979 release of this kit called the "Snakebite" Also nice job detailing the chrome tail lights. 

Thanks. It is not as accurate as it could be. The surrounds should be kind of a cast aluminum. I did not want to mess it up trying that. I used a red ultra fine point Sharpie and colored right onto the chrome surface of the "lenses". I left the ridges between the segments chrome because they are supposed to be.

Very, very smart looking piece....one of my all time favorite AMT kits from my original '68 issue from Xmas '68, thru the years.......you don't see this kit built too often, so it's great to see one so nicely executed....perfect color combo with the orange/ white stripes as well...great work .....best, the Ace...😄

21 hours ago, AC Norton said:

Very, very smart looking piece....one of my all time favorite AMT kits from my original '68 issue from Xmas '68, thru the years.......you don't see this kit built too often, so it's great to see one so nicely executed....perfect color combo with the orange/ white stripes as well...great work .....best, the Ace...😄

6 hours ago, doorsovdoon said:

ooh nice, that looks good!

Thank you :)

On 7/24/2021 at 7:59 PM, Sam I Am said:

Don't be too hard on yourself Bill,  looks great. Just remember,  if you decide to throw it away, throw it my way. 😄

On 7/24/2021 at 8:13 PM, Dave Armstrong said:

Man, that is really sharp! Looks great!

On 7/24/2021 at 8:27 PM, mustang1989 said:

Whadda great looking build. And a nice n' tidy shop to go with it as well. NICE!! 

Thanks guys. :)

Very nice, clean build Bill. That colour looks great on it. Coincidentally, I just saw the 1:1 version of that exact car this weekend. It was red with black interior in pristine condition, the owner had the dash face sent away for Carol Shelby’s autograph just before he passed.