Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hood for a 70 to 72 442

Tuff1, Quite a while back, I purchased a conversion kit from the Modelhaus that included the scooped hood, air cleaner(for the Ram-Air) an spoiler for the trunk.They may still be in his inventory, but I haven't looked . They are beautifully cast, and up to his high standards. Check 'em out, you WON'T be disapointed! :angry:

george 53, yep that would be the place I saw it at! And after checking out their site and can see I will be spending some money with them for sure!!! I see they have a 1971 olds conv. kit which is what I had as a real car and will for sure being getting that one!!

Thanks!

Sweet, as soon as I can I will be ordering some from them! I also emailed them about some Duster parts and they have stuff for a 74 Duster but don't have it on there site yet! So not only will I be able to build the 1:1 car I had I can also build one like my sons 1974 Duster!!

And I was real happy about how fast they replied back to me.

This one has a 318 in it and needs lots of work!! Motor runs good and that's about it!!

Picture013.jpg

This one is pretty clean, but does need some body work. The plan is to repaint it the same color and keep it as it came and then down the road fix the other one up to macth this one.

100_7533.jpg