Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell '66 Pontiac GTO 1/24 Scale.

rob1957

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for comments everyone , glad you enjoyed the posts .

Did a bit more engine work under the hood , brake line and something running off the tri-barrel for added interest .

Probably not 100% accurate but we like to fiddle around and see what happens under the hood .

Always cover the finished paint job with Saran Wrap to avoid stray paint stringers from ruining things .

IMG_2052.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments on our GTO build . Gives us encouragement to keep on building .

I would like to find a tool/instrument to properly bend tubing that I want to use for under-the-hood detailing.

We're using a pair of not too sturdy tweezers and I can't achieve a nice 90 degree bend on tubing.

Any suggestions or ideas ?

26 minutes ago, rob1957 said:

Thanks for the comments on our GTO build . Gives us encouragement to keep on building .

I would like to find a tool/instrument to properly bend tubing that I want to use for under-the-hood detailing.

We're using a pair of not too sturdy tweezers and I can't achieve a nice 90 degree bend on tubing.

Any suggestions or ideas ?

I'd suggest a pair of jewelers pliers. You should be able to find a pair at Michaels or other craft stores for under 10 bucks.

EURO TOOL Glitter, Round-Nose Jewelry Pliers