Model Cars Magazine Forum

Messing around with my photo backdrop garage.

Dragonhawk1066

CM had been spending a lot of time on his '71 Plymouth Duster trying to get it finished for the local weekend car show and was worried he might not get everything done. So he called up his buddies Craig and Flash to give him a hand, and even though they're true to their Ford's and Chevy's, they were more than happy to help their buddy out with his Mopar. Although CM didn't really need to, he decided to bribe them with beer and pizza for their time and efforts. Flash stopped at the donut shop on the way over because beer and pizza just wasn't enough, and Craig brought some extra shop towels because he just isn't happy unless he's spilling something and making a mess.

DSCN7348.JPG

DSCN7350 (2).JPG

DSCN7352 (2).JPG

DSCN7355.JPG

DSCN7357.JPG

On 6/25/2021 at 7:43 AM, David G. said:

Beautiful little setup there!

David G.

9 hours ago, Kodiak Island Modeler said:

That is looking good.

Thanks guys!

On 6/25/2021 at 2:25 AM, slusher said:

Looks great.  Put those guys working an a Chevy Mopars seldom need work..just kidding..

Thanks Carl! LOL, they'll probably end up working on a '70 Chevelle SS454 next week.

9 hours ago, Bills72sj said:

That is cool! I need to get some people for my shop.

Thanks Bill! These are the Fujimi Mechanics set. There are so many figures to choose from anymore, I definitely plan on getting more. You've got some great ideas and techniques on yours that I'll have to try to steal for my current "Speed Shop" WIP.

Edited by Dragonhawk1066