Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Model A 5 window coupe

Goody gumdrops.

Got two of the originals and I'll just as greedily snatch a couple of these, now that we know it's got the Deuce shell and the Buick mill it should have started with.

'Cause it's not as if, y'know, you could swap parts between the original roadster and coupe or anything.

And so the internal dialogue goes...

Edited by Chuck Kourouklis
clarification

• 1 month later...

I stopped by my local hobby shop yesterday and asked about the 30 Model A that is due in this month.  I have him holding one for me when they come in but was told he's not seeing anything being shipped and the due date is really unknown.  I'm hoping early Spring 2022.

8 minutes ago, Zippi said:

I stopped by my local hobby shop yesterday and asked about the 30 Model A that is due in this month.  I have him holding one for me when they come in but was told he's not seeing anything being shipped and the due date is really unknown.  I'm hoping early Spring 2022.

The due date from at least one of my distributors was 11/02/2021 for RMX4464 ('30 Ford Model A Coupe 2n1) and yes, they had not received the kits as of yet. It was only last week that the Bronco half cabs and trailers hit my distributors and I could get them into my shop. Delays compound delays, unfortunately. Thankfully because new Revell product has at least been ON the shores in the past month, I'm inclined to believe we're not seeing a production issue pushing the kit back a whole quarter.  

1 minute ago, Justin Porter said:

The due date from at least one of my distributors was 11/02/2021 for RMX4464 ('30 Ford Model A Coupe 2n1) and yes, they had not received the kits as of yet. It was only last week that the Bronco half cabs and trailers hit my distributors and I could get them into my shop. Delays compound delays, unfortunately. Thankfully because new Revell product has at least been ON the shores in the past month, I'm inclined to believe we're not seeing a production issue pushing the kit back a whole quarter.  

Sounds good.  Now if we can just find truck drivers to get them to their destinations.