Model Cars Magazine Forum

1972 Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado Convertible

Jeffcad

Hi guys !

Sharing today my latest Cadillac to enter my collection. Again, converted, detailed and restored from a rough promo model. Jo-Han only made the Coupe so why not feeling summer air with a top down version ?. I gave the Caddy new paint, hand sanded clear coats, thin accent stripes, larger white walls, mirrors, wood-ish interior panel doors, carpet etc etc... Hope some will like her!. Thanks for watching.

IM8A6651.JPG

IM8A6643.JPG

IM8A6673.JPG

IM8A6665.JPG

IM8A6654.JPG

IM8A6655.JPG

IM8A6668.JPG

IM8A6659.JPG

• Like 3

I will have to admit that I don't like it.   I absolutely love it.   These big Caddies rocked, and you have captured it to perfection.   I'm going to have to try this myself, of course my attempt will not be as beautiful as yours.

Edited by Kodiak Island Modeler
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Kodiak Island Modeler said:

I will have to admit that I don't like it.   I absolutely love it.   These big Caddies rocked, and you have captured it to perfection.   I'm going to have to try this myself, of course my attempt will not be as beautiful as yours.

Hello Douglas !. Thanks so much for your kind words. Hope you'll try your own !. With a little bit of practice, I am still surprised of what I can do now. I am sure yours will be wonderful too ! :)

Just a beautiful car and model. When I think of modern "Cadillac", this is what I imagine. This is one of their most handsome bodies of the latter few decades. (IMHO!) You have done this automobile much justice with this build. Well done.