Model Cars Magazine Forum

Heller Racing XKE Finished

Fifer

58 minutes ago, Kah puts said:

Don't be so hard on yourself, you've done an outstanding job. Put that sucker right in front in the display  case!

Thanks Brother. It was just No Fun to build !!

Mike

Mike...we all  have that one project that just seems to linger on the workbench. We're  glad  when  its finished. You persevered and that's important.  In my opinion it turned out great. Just finished a Heller kit  (BMW 328) myself  and they are no walk in the park. You did well on this one. Looks good. 

1 hour ago, Rich Chernosky said:

Mike...we all  have that one project that just seems to linger on the workbench. We're  glad  when  its finished. You persevered and that's important.  In my opinion it turned out great. Just finished a Heller kit  (BMW 328) myself  and they are no walk in the park. You did well on this one. Looks good. 

Thanks Rich. Yes we all do get stalled from time to time and I also get side tracked (pun intended) with trains and our business

3 minutes ago, oldscool said:

Looks pretty good to me.

43 minutes ago, drodg said:

Great job on what was obviously a difficult kit.  I have stalled projects so many times and given up.  I think you did a great job.

Thanks Guys !!

29 minutes ago, Zippi said:

I'm not all the familiar with these cars but I don't think I've ever seen that color before.  Nice looking and great detail work.    

Thanks Bob. The color was what I Had and brits seem to like green.

Mike

1 hour ago, Modelbuilder Mark said:

Proud or not, I think you have done some really nice work here, especially in the engine bay.  Are those resin wheels?

Thanks Mark , No , those were in the kit for the racer. I did scratch the side exhaust and roll bar.

Mike