Model Cars Magazine Forum

LBR Model Parts on eBay

Check out my eBay Store for Model Car Sub-Assemblies and the complete PRO TECH Model Car Parts line. I have a 100% Positive Feed Back, shipping prices are calculated by weight of purchase/purchases. You can either add your items to the eBay cart and request an invoice (only works with PC on ebay.com or purchase your items and I will refund shipping overcharges when I package your items. I Ship Monday, Tuesday, and Friday.....Buy with Confidence! Rocky

https://www.ebay.com/str/rockysperformance

thumbnail.jpg

Guys, Rocky is my exclusive eBay seller for my Pro Tech parts line. He carries my full line of products for both 1/25 and 1/16-1/18 scale. I have known him for awhile now and he has proven to be a very straight up and honest guy to do business with and if anyone has purchased products from me (Pro Tech) I always treat the customer fairly and honestly and like my dealers to do the same and the reason I brought Rocky on board. He also is starting to do his own line of products so check out his site and check it often for any new products he will offer.

Charlie 

Pro Tech Model Parts