Model Cars Magazine Forum

Rectangular dual headlights needed

cargostar

20 hours ago, Casey said:

Are you wanting a pair with separate, clear lenses, or with molded in lenses, like the MPC kits/promos had?

Separate lenses would be ideal. 

The T600 looks promising but I’m open to other ideas!

Are you wanting both headlights (or each twinned pair, say, on the left side) to both be on the same level or flush with each other?

The Monogram '86 Monte SS has slightly stepped buckets, so just something to look out for, depending upon what you want.

3 hours ago, Casey said:

Are you wanting both headlights (or each twinned pair, say, on the left side) to both be on the same level or flush with each other?

The Monogram '86 Monte SS has slightly stepped buckets, so just something to look out for, depending upon what you want.

Flush to sit on a flat panel. I’ve found some that are stepped back but that’s not what I need 

5 hours ago, cargostar said:

Flush to sit on a flat panel. I’ve found some that are stepped back but that’s not what I need 

I thought I was gonna be able to help.....but Nope!    The Buick Grand National headlights are stepped back also....well at least you now know about them as well.

1627185345262-2083597838.jpg