Model Cars Magazine Forum

Historic Racing Miniatures @ Model Builders Warehouse

Hi Folks,

I get alot of questions about HRM product availability due to all the "out of stock" tags on the store site.  Brad is still producing his wonderful goodies, just not as fast as we all would like:)

Just received these, including the Cobra Daytona Coupe !!!!

http://modelbuilderswh.com

IMG_1959.thumb.JPG.034f03833d57caa41657aa58500ddc54.JPG

IMG_1960.thumb.JPG.a21c5ae7474dc897182c32e233b57bac.JPG

IMG_1961.thumb.JPG.702c93c23e74cd35be167d5caf18143a.JPG

IMG_1962.thumb.JPG.4425e3e59a880c6cefe7747d29ecf6f7.JPG

Edited by Randy D
  • Like 1

I received mine already today (thanks USPS!). The website shows an exhaust system that was not included in my kit. Also, the instructions show to remove the front stabilizer bar from the donor kit front suspension???

I picked up a 67 Shelby at HL on Saturday, but haven't cracked anything open and tried to test fit parts.

image.png.15925b0778a6da8f932977128c2a7e67.png

• 1 month later...

More excellent service from Randy.

Placed my order at 6:24am this morning, got an email at 6:49 am that my order was ready to ship....with tracking number 

and I just checked with USPS and they have my item as of 10am  (I assume local time). 

I wish every vendor would handle things this quickly.

Great work Randy. Thanks.

David

• Like 1

It is a very nice kit. I am glad that I managed to snag one during the last round. The only complaint I have is that whoever made the master missed the mark several places in the interior. Of course, I owned a 1:1 68 Mustang for over 23 years. and yes, I know that some of the interior is a direct copy of the AMT '68 GT500.

• 2 weeks later...

More love for Randy and Model Builders Warehouse. My shipment arrived today safe and sound. Not bad, 9 days from Colorado to San Fran to Burnaby BC, to Ontario, pretty spectacular for USPS and Canada Post. I had a shipment come up from Florida recently that took almost 20 days. 

Anyways, thanks again to Randy for being a topnotch vendor. If you have not bought from him, check out his site, he aims to please and carries a nice selection of aftermarket goodies.

• 1 year later...

Is Historic Racing Miniatures or Model Builder's Warehouse still active? I've tried calling and emailing both without any luck. 

I have a Daytona Coupe kit from HRM and I'm trying to get replacement clear parts because they've all turned yellow. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/1/2023 at 9:42 PM, Randy D said:

Tony,  My apologies for dropping the ball on this.   I will get you those parts.

Randy

Good afternoon. 

I just wanted to touch base on the requested Daytona Coupe windows, Randy. I received your email on March 2nd stated that you'd be able to acquire the replacement parts and I responded within 30 minutes to confirm that I'm happy to pay for any replacements and/or shipping. I followed up again a month and a half later. Can you please let me know what the status is on those parts? 

Thank you for your time.

• 3 weeks later...

Is Model Builders' Warehouse still around? Their website says it'll be back soon, and Randy seems to have ghosted me. 

On the other hand, I was able to reach Harold and resolved my concerns with him directly. What a nice gentleman and he quickly offered to send me some replacement parts! 

Edited by TonyH
update

3 hours ago, TonyH said:

Is Model Builders' Warehouse still around? Their website says it'll be back soon, and Randy seems to have ghosted me. 

On the other hand, I was able to reach Harold and resolved my concerns with him directly. What a nice gentleman and he quickly offered to send me some replacement parts! 

No inside info on what’s going on with MBW but Harold (aka Brad) is a pleasure to work with and I’ve bought many resin kits and parts directly from him.