Model Cars Magazine Forum

RMR email

Resin Model Ranch is back from their hiatus where they had a wedding and were supposed to build up the inventory.  The site looks like they are up and running again but there are fewer models in stock than before they shut down. I wanted to send an email asking when the 61 Falcon wagon would be available but could not find any contact info. Does anyone have an email?

TIA

Sam 

Edited by Sam I Am

I have sent these guys several emails since the first of June, (when they said they will be 'up and running'), enquiring about purchasing several bodies and NEVER received any replies.

I know they are on Facebook but I'm not and on their web-site it states, "Email Us".    Personally, I'm have no interest in dealing with people who are not considerate enough to reply to emails.

They obviously don't need the business. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2021 at 10:58 PM, Joe Lange said:

...NEVER received any replies.

...I'm have no interest in dealing with people who are not considerate enough to reply to emails.

They obviously don't need the business. 

Same here: many e-mails - no replies.

I spend my money elsewhere.

John

• 1 month later...

They are up and running.

Recently, via email, bought a resin Dodge pickup that showed 'not in stock' on the web site.

He may be the only one with the product you want so you have to practice tolerance.

To speak for his behave, in our correspondence, he shared he has had some issues to deal with such as flooding in the area due to the rains they were getting.

Edited by whatsup
additional info