Model Cars Magazine Forum

PRO-TORINO: 1972 Johan Torino pro-touring

Claude Thibodeau

Claude !! More beautiful inspiration from a master. Absolutely love all your builds sir. 4 more to come!!! Bring em on…

Question if I may, is the white as “tan” as it looks in the photos? It looks perfect on the car. Oh ya, and stance is spot on.

Cheers, Steve

8 hours ago, Steve H said:

Claude !! More beautiful inspiration from a master. Absolutely love all your builds sir. 4 more to come!!! Bring em on…

Question if I may, is the white as “tan” as it looks in the photos? It looks perfect on the car. Oh ya, and stance is spot on.

Cheers, Steve

Hi Steve!

Thanks for the comments. You are right, on pic seems more tan than the others. You have to thank my "photographer's talent" for that! Really, the Tamya's Racing white is true to what the cap indicates. To the stance: I could not get it lower unless it touched the ground... 

CT

And here it is... 3 or 4 days without coming to make my turn in this category and Claude proposes us another of his treasure!  I must say that it's been a while... I was starting to think that you were getting soft...  Jokes aside, I love it even if it starts out as a winner with the advantage of being one of the most beautiful years for the Torino in my opinion (with all due respect to others because the taste is not to be discussed).  The construction is first class as usual and I predict it will be another of your head-turning models!  So get some liability insurance, you might need it my friend!!!

I don't see the green air valves, will this jewelry run without nitrogen in the tires...? 😁

Francis

1 hour ago, AmericanMuscleFan said:

And here it is... 3 or 4 days without coming to make my turn in this category and Claude proposes us another of his treasure!  I must say that it's been a while... I was starting to think that you were getting soft...  Jokes aside, I love it even if it starts out as a winner with the advantage of being one of the most beautiful years for the Torino in my opinion (with all due respect to others because the taste is not to be discussed).  The construction is first class as usual and I predict it will be another of your head-turning models!  So get some liability insurance, you might need it my friend!!!

I don't see the green air valves, will this jewelry run without nitrogen in the tires...? 😁

Francis

Hi Francis!

Thanks for the comments. I was worried too: this was posted a few days ago, and still, no Francis roaming around?  You have good eyes, and when I took pictures of it, I was expecting you would note the lack of green air valves on the mags. I forgot it, would-you believe it? I noticed it after the wheels were glued on the spindles, and I knew you would be the only person to notice it! LOL! 

CT

• 3 weeks later...