Model Cars Magazine Forum

Two story Taco Bell........

HomerS

BROOKLYN PARK, Minn. (WAVE) - Taco Bell is set to break ground on a brand-new, innovative concept restaurant in Minnesota opening next year.  Called “Taco Bell Defy,” the restaurant will be the first-of-its-kind, with a two-story, 3,000 square-foot location that offers four lanes for drive-thru service.

So when (not if!) they get your order wrong, do you have to toss it up to the second floor?

Taco Bell.jpg

• Like 1

I ate at a two-story KFC in Osaka. I doubt this is the exact one, but it is similar. Little postage-stamp lobby where you ordered the food, then you went upstairs to eat it. I suspect that Taco Bell is doing this so they can fit a quadruple drive through on a small lot.

Cimage.png.39844612f32322286e01367ab95fefb5.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HomerS said:

BROOKLYN PARK, Minn. (WAVE) - Taco Bell is set to break ground on a brand-new, innovative concept restaurant in Minnesota opening next year.  Called “Taco Bell Defy,” the restaurant will be the first-of-its-kind, with a two-story, 3,000 square-foot location that offers four lanes for drive-thru service.

So when (not if!) they get your order wrong, do you have to toss it up to the second floor?

Taco Bell.jpg

All it needs is some ATMs and gas nozzles. :lol:

• Like 1

There's been a 2 story McDonald's in Washington DC for at least the last 40 years or longer. I remember passing it on the way into the city when I was a kid on our way to the Smithsonian museums. As a kid, I always wanted to stop, but it wasn't the best neighborhood for a young, naive country boy and my dad kept driving. I'm not sure if it's still there or not. 

Jeff