Model Cars Magazine Forum

TODAY'S REALITY

Ace-Garageguy

1 hour ago, espo said:

Looking at the ladies back a thought came to mind. Is she facing South or North when the picture was taken ? 

Reminds me of that Three Stooges routine..."when I say 'go', we all point to the right!"

2 hours ago, espo said:

Looking at the ladies back a thought came to mind. Is she facing South or North when the picture was taken ? 

Many years ago there was a segment on a TV game show asking married couples "which direction does the sun come up from at your house (north, south, east, or west)?"

All the men said "east".

All the women disagreed with them.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.   B)

39 minutes ago, 89AKurt said:

1072727768_CaptainKirkfacepalm.jpg.3948898cd56618342bbe65dbaf796d5f.jpg

Reminds me of what radio host Dana Loesch often says after reading some news item or other: "See, this is why the aliens roll up their windows and lock their doors when they fly by Earth." :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

Many years ago there was a segment on a TV game show asking married couples "which direction does the sun come up from at your house (north, south, east, or west)?"

All the men said "east".

All the women disagreed with them.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.   B)

My wife disagrees with me automatically, even when she knows I'm right. This seems to be an automatic female response and then they let your win the argument to make you feel better about your self. Good thing I love her because she really knows how to push my buttons.     

4 hours ago, espo said:

My wife disagrees with me automatically, even when she knows I'm right. This seems to be an automatic female response and then they let your win the argument to make you feel better about your self. Good thing I love her because she really knows how to push my buttons.     

The Lovely Mrs. Snake doesn't automatically disagree with me, but she doesn't believe me about anything unless she get confirmation from any random stranger. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1