Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aloha from Hawaii

Welcome Derek.  I lived almost 8 years in Honolulu as a kid, actually starting school there and another time graduating from Rosevelt H.S. in 1964 (yes I'm old).  I reconnected with a high school buddy there a few years ago but he passed away un-expectedly a couple years ago.

Any way, don't just be a "looker", there is a lot to be learned here from a lot of good folks. Later!!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, TransAmMike said:

Welcome Derek.  I lived almost 8 years in Honolulu as a kid, actually starting school there and another time graduating from Rosevelt H.S. in 1964 (yes I'm old).  I reconnected with a high school buddy there a few years ago but he passed away un-expectedly a couple years ago.

Any way, don't just be a "looker", there is a lot to be learned here from a lot of good folks. Later!!

Thanks dude, I'm not as old as you but I'm not far behind.  Hehe, yes I want to learn more from all you good people 

Welcome to the forum ... and hang loose brah!🤙... I know the secret surfer meaning to the saying and hand symbol, but I can’t explain it here on this forum... All I can say is it’s really intense man!🙃

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome. I like your gasser. It's definitely a unique concept, and I wonder if it wouldn't actually work out in real life.

I don't know if you were aware of it, but Intergalactic HQ for the Model Cars Magazine Empire is located on Oahu.