Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bluesmobile decals for my '74 Monaco

ve safari

Heya - I'm looking to build the Bluesmobile from the original Blues Brothers movie. I had a '74 Monaco 3D printed and need to find some appropriate decals. She'll be all weathered and patina'd as per the movie, so some of the decals will be used as a mask and others painted over. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction please? Thanks is advance!

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

On 8/26/2021 at 6:20 PM, ve safari said:

Hi dwc43 I bought the stl file and had a mate print it for me. STL: https://3dprintable.shop/product/dodge-monaco-1974-3d-model-stl/

(I have no affiliation with the site I bought the file from, I'm just a customer)

Thanks for the link. Where did you find the decals? Parts Box? Only one I know from Australia 

2 hours ago, dwc43 said:

Well, I'm glad you wadded through it all for both of us. lol 

I was pointed to Patto's by a FB forum, can't take the credit.

My hunt for '70s NYPD decals continues however. Got any suggestions where I can find some? Not having much luck myself.

21 hours ago, ve safari said:

I was pointed to Patto's by a FB forum, can't take the credit.

My hunt for '70s NYPD decals continues however. Got any suggestions where I can find some? Not having much luck myself.

Pursuit 1/24-25 NY NJ Port Authority Tunnel & Bridge Agent Police Decals (policecarmodels.com)  

That's all I could find with just a quick search. I'll look some more and see if I can find something or hit up a friend or two that always seems to be in the know.