Model Cars Magazine Forum

OP, Ks Hobby Haven news

Not sure if this belongs here but it news and about kits. Stopped at the Overland Park, Ks. Hobby Haven after work and saw that they had acquired somebody’s collection and had about 50-75 older kits priced at $15. Unfortunately I was on my motorcycle and had no room for any. If your in the area you may want to stop by.

I am not affiliated with them, just a customer sharing some cool news.

4 hours ago, shoopdog said:

Not sure if this belongs here but it news and about kits. Stopped at the Overland Park, Ks. Hobby Haven after work and saw that they had acquired somebody’s collection and had about 50-75 older kits priced at $15. Unfortunately I was on my motorcycle and had no room for any. If your in the area you may want to stop by.

I am not affiliated with them, just a customer sharing some cool news.

What kits did you see in the collection when you were there?

10 hours ago, GMP440 said:

What kits did you see in the collection when you were there?

Well here my memory fails me(again). They are mostly AMT muscle cars and the only one I actually recall is the 71 Charger. One kit that they had I would like to add to my builds was the Beverly Hillbillies jalopy. 

There was at least 5 of each kit. Next time I would be better off taking a pic!

I was there last week and picked up an old Revell model A pickup kit with optional build parts included. Kits I remember seeing were  '60 Pontiac Bonneville and one of the Chevy II hardtops. A couple of Hudson kits among others. At $15 most of these are worth that for parts alone.