Model Cars Magazine Forum

31 Model A Coupe

Limeyglue

I like your plan for the paint work. I noticed one thing you might want to consider if you haven't already. On the rear deck lid seam it looks like some of the spray may get under your tape where the deck lid meets the body panel. 

1 hour ago, espo said:

I like your plan for the paint work. I noticed one thing you might want to consider if you haven't already. On the rear deck lid seam it looks like some of the spray may get under your tape where the deck lid meets the body panel. 

Yep I sorted it before I painted. I like to go round and check all my tape before I paint

I just stumbled  upon your thread and really like what I'm seeing........even before I saw the body painted! That chassis is a work of art by itself! It's nice seeing stuff I produce actually being built! It seems like most of it just ends up in someone's closet or it's built but never shared on-line or taken to a model show.

9 hours ago, krassandbernie said:

I just stumbled  upon your thread and really like what I'm seeing........even before I saw the body painted! That chassis is a work of art by itself! It's nice seeing stuff I produce actually being built! It seems like most of it just ends up in someone's closet or it's built but never shared on-line or taken to a model show.

Thanks Ed. I  have a 32 3 window body from you as well. The quality is brilliant 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, CabDriver said:

I'm just excited to see that paintjob with the masks removed!

Interior looks great too - where did you get the gauge decals?  Are those from the Revell kit?

The gauges are from the rvell 32 Ford. I drilled the centres out first before putting in the decals.

• Like 1