Model Cars Magazine Forum

Alphabet

Venom

17 minutes ago, peteski said:

So now we have 3 silly pointless threads here?  What is so captivating about these that people keep on piling on replies?  My response here is the same as in the numbers game: go build some models! :)  I rather see more obituaries, or favorite music. My favorite here is the irk thread (I wonder why?).

E - EXACTLY!!!👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Hopefully this thread will die off soon and just go away. It might happen if people can resist their natural inclination to take the path of least resistance. Can we do it people, well can we?

Edited by Venom

1 hour ago, peteski said:

So now we have 3 silly pointless threads here?  What is so captivating about these that people keep on piling on replies?  My response here is the same as in the numbers game: go build some models! :)  I rather see more obituaries, or favorite music. My favorite here is the irk thread (I wonder why?).

Why bother responding?  If you 2 don't like it ignore it. Good lord.

Edited by Classicgas

14 minutes ago, Classicgas said:

Well Lee, that is the standard response, isn't  it?  But If people can gripe about too many obituary threads, I feel compelled to gripe about these pointless threads.  By the same token, if you don't like my posts, don't read them. There you go.  :P

1487184714826582618748174391319814974816585687541741943819830184048979579518799128084301328041195729579172984018240248012840915492579142908140180284012840128491577566792759809108081.001

Oops, wrong thread!

Here you go:

SDKFNVKSNJOHEHITRHIJWKDMDASKJPOJKWQJEOWQJRODAJOSDAJOSACMACSKLASMOMAEWOEJORJORQJODAMAOSDMOSDJCIOCHJURIHRFIHDKSALMSLMASOoajdhjdoatrojaomdalmcomjasojdosajdoasjdosajfoiasfoiashoejaweakdljmocsajaso

Oh what fun that was!

8 hours ago, Classicgas said:

B.. for “but”, as in.... But, this is my thread..... lol!😆

(I guess a was unable to resist)

Edited by Venom

38 minutes ago, Classicgas said:

? Not quite getting the question lol.

Imagine Steven Wright asking it. B):lol:

BTW, when you get pulled over and the cop asks you to recite the alphabet backwards, DON'T say, "Hell, I couldn't even do that sober!" BAM--admission of guilt! Say instead, "No, and neither can you. No one can. The only way anyone can do it is frontwards, and singing the little song." B):lol:

I remember arguing with my teacher in primary schoool that you only need to know all the letters in the alphabet, as long as you get them all it cant be wrong. She told my parents I was right but it made her job teaching me harder as she had to use a tick chart to check I got them all. It ended up being a bit of a game for us, I tried to say it in a different order every time. When I finished at secondary school she gave me a tick chart she'd saved as she kept stuff to give all her kids when they left school. Most got their first drawing from art, I got a tick chart