Model Cars Magazine Forum

Foose 56 International?

2 hours ago, mchook said:

I got it from RMR. Their site said it was out of stock but I emailed & asked anyway and I had it by the end of the week. Ron is a great guy!

Thanks for the info. Look forward to seeing your build on this. 

Thanks guys for the great comments. I got a little paint on the chassis and narrowed the front end to make these giant wheels fit in between the fenders. I've been trying to mock this up a little more and I found something that's not quite right with the cab. She seems to be a little fat at the bottom and it's leaving a big gap between the cab & box at the top. The 1:1 truck is pretty straight down the back. If I'm going to fix this what would be the best way, cut a wedge at the door line and pull the bottom in or does someone have a better idea? PLEASE HELP! Not only that, the box looks more like a 1950 Chevy box & fenders than an International. It's not really a big deal just more work I didn't figure I'd have to do.

SUNP0001 (1).JPG

SUNP0003.JPG

15735_Side_Profile_Web.jpg

SUNP0002.JPG

SUNP0007.JPG

19 hours ago, slusher said:

Very nice work so far Mark!  Looking forward too more..

11 hours ago, Zippi said:

Yeah.....it's starting to come around now.  

11 hours ago, ChopSauce said:

Nice move on the body!

8 hours ago, cobraman said:

Shaping up nice.

Thanks guys. I've been looking at the box and realized it's just a 1950 Chevy box & fenders with International on the tailgate. I was going to try to make them look more like an International but it's going to be easier to just make my own. I'm using 41 Chevy sides, 53 Ford fenders and some styrene.

1 minute ago, mchook said:

Thanks guys. I've been looking at the box and realized it's just a 1950 Chevy box & fenders with International on the tailgate. I was going to try to make them look more like an International but it's going to be easier to just make my own. I'm using 41 Chevy sides, 53 Ford fenders and some styrene.

I was glad to see you corrected the rear cab wall problem. That really improves the side profile.