Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tamiya 1/12 Suzuki RGV Telefonica MoviStar

I had fun with this kit. It went together great. The primary blue is the Zero Paints Telefonica set and the 2K clear is Gravity USA. I know people have had trouble with the service from Gravity USA but my last 2 orders were delivered in less than a week and the paints really are good. The old kit decals worked fantastic with absolutely no problems. All other paints were Tamiya lacquer and acrylic for the most part.  Here are some pictures. The decal on top of the fuel tank is upside down. Oh well.

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

Edited by AlbertD

3 hours ago, cobraman said:

Great looking Bike.

3 hours ago, djmcguire said:

That turned out great and is one good looking bike.

Thank you. It was a nice change. Looking at the pictures I see I'm missing the left side foot peg and there is a big smudge on the right rear that should wipe right off.

11 hours ago, afx said:

Very nice.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, jchrisf said:

I love it... also good to hear that Gravity USA came through for you.  I'm looking forward to ordering something from them soon.

Thanks. The Gravity USA paints are really good. I think if they had a reputation for good service they would have a booming business. Their 2K is maybe the best I've tried.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...