Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tony Nancy 22jr dragster rear wheels needed!

DannyDodge

As the title says. I’m in need of a set of 22jr tony Nancy dragster wheels

I’ve been building a open box kit and the wheels are destroy for the dragster.  Looked like someone tried to strip the chrome and melted them.   Thanks!

F15C369E-6515-4775-AD2F-F9BC3AE68F19.jpeg

8D3E6C00-C20E-4A4C-9BF1-038C6385B2D6.jpeg

5 minutes ago, High octane said:

Well Danny if you don't find the exact wheels you're looking for, I myself would find a simular pair and call it a day. I'm sure that many builders wouldn't recognize the wrong wheels on a nicely built dragster model.

I’ve tried that i have a few kits that have similar wheels,  but they don’t fit the tire, the size is very odd,   I guess the only option i could take if i can’t find wheels is to buy the Amt parts pack tires and hope the wheels i do have fit 

I have not seen the contents of the upcoming Moneyes dragster kit from Atlantis, but if they have reproduced the wheels and slicks directly from the original Revell kit, you will have what you need.  It sounds like many extra parts will be there so you won't be making the kit unbuildable by taking them for the Tony Nancy kit.  The Revell dragsters had a unique wheel size but they used it on many kits.