Model Cars Magazine Forum

1956 Chevy Custom (Bel Air)

Dominik

Based on the new Revell Kit #07663 '56 Chevy Custom i built it in May 2020 as a Stock Version.

I didn't like the wheels, the Custom stuff as showen on the Box. I really liked it stock to fill the gap between the 55 and 57 - fill the gap as long as i get the really old BelAir (with all opening doors).

For a fast build (about two weeks) im happy with the result.

painted out of rattle cans, used BMF for Chrome and lowered the suspension. I didn't mounted the hood ornament, i won't fit.

wmf_CIMG200530_018.jpg

wmf_CIMG200530_019.jpg

wmf_CIMG200530_020.jpg

wmf_CIMG200530_021.jpg

wmf_CIMG200530_022 Kopie.jpg

wmf_CIMG200530_023.jpg

wmf_CIMG200530_024.jpg

wmf_CIMG200530_025.jpg

• Like 3

You've done a lot of great builds over the years, but this may be my favorite.  I really like the colors you chose for this build and am impressed by the way your spray technique has them laying down perfectly.  Kudos on your clean assembly work as well.

Glad to see you posting here again!  

Thank you very much for kind words.

1. On 9/20/2021 at 4:42 AM, Monty said:

You've done a lot of great builds over the years, but this may be my favorite.  I really like the colors you chose for this build and am impressed by the way your spray technique has them laying down perfectly.  Kudos on your clean assembly work as well.

Glad to see you posting here again!  

Thank you Monty for your warm words. Was a hard time ago and i hope, i find the way in the hobby back again.