Model Cars Magazine Forum

GMC Astro95

my first build of this kit. I have built the titan so I know what to expect. paint colors have been picked out and should be fun to build. I haven't built anything for several months so I'm looking forward to getting started.                                                   

DSC03098 (3).JPG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, GRiN said:

Love the spiders on these vintage trucks. Alcola's to me just don't look the same. It's like putting 22's on a factory restoration of a Pinto to some people it looks but to most it's silly. Gary

I couldn't agree more Gary.

Excellent work on the chassis. Always thought the Astro design was way ahead of its time. Just look at that dash, the way it curved right around the driver and the big glass area for good visibility and well cooked drivers in the summer! If the engine didn't cook you the sun would!

Edited by Rockford

10 hours ago, Rockford said:

Excellent work on the chassis. Always thought the Astro design was way ahead of its time. Just look at that dash, the way it curved right around the driver and the big glass area for good visibility and well cooked drivers in the summer! If the engine didn't cook you the sun would!

thank you Stephen!