Model Cars Magazine Forum

ford cabover blue mule

modified rolling chassis complete. this is my take on the movie truck. 359 chassis with parts from the k123 kit and lots of scratch building. fuel tanks were titan kit pieces, kw wheels and tires. working steering, scratch built intake and exhaust, mud flaps and battery box. cummins engine from k123 kit  with scratch built details. small wire  used for all air lines. striping has been ordered from model truckin so I can complete this build. lots of interior scratch building also. lots of pictures.

DSC03100 (2).JPG

DSC03101 (2).JPG

DSC03102 (2).JPG

DSC03103 (2).JPG

DSC03104 (2).JPG

DSC03105 (2).JPG

DSC03106 (2).JPG

DSC03107 (2).JPG

DSC03108 (2).JPG

DSC03109 (2).JPG

DSC03110 (2).JPG

DSC03111 (2).JPG

DSC03112 (2).JPG

DSC03113 (2).JPG

DSC03114 (2).JPG

DSC03115.JPG

DSC03116 (2).JPG

DSC03092 (2).JPG

15 hours ago, slusher said:

Looking awesome Ken"! Where did you get the cab?

thank you Carl! a flickr buddy out west that has the contract hauling stage equipment portable dressing rooms etc. between hollywood and las vegas sent 2 complete cabs and rare truck kits in exchange for a built up blue mule model. so I don't actually know where he got them. somebody else built him movin' on and bj and the bear. the blue mule is what really wants though, for obvious reasons.

6 hours ago, Bronzekeg said:

thank you Carl! a flickr buddy out west that has the contract hauling stage equipment portable dressing rooms etc. between hollywood and las vegas sent 2 complete cabs and rare truck kits in exchange for a built up blue mule model. so I don't actually know where he got them. somebody else built him movin' on and bj and the bear. the blue mule is what really wants though, for obvious reasons.

Thanks Ken..