Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/72 Revell Focke Wulf 190 (Man in the High Castle)

It has been a while since I posted here, as I have been over at other forums recently. I have gotten back into aircraft modelling as of late, so here is something I have been working on.

The paint scheme is NOT real. I made it up for my first of hopefully many Man in the High Castle builds. I want to do a street diorama next... The scheme was my idea of the American Reich aircraft. Take it how you will.

If no one has watched Man in the High Castle, this must look very confusing to you... just google it, you'll understand.

Here it is all done:
The base is made from some weird piece of wood I found in the basement. I used some grout powder on drywall plaster for the ground effect.
The paints are moslty vallejo with but the green is Citadel.
It is a bit shiny because it is actually still wet from my satin clear.

On 10/6/2021 at 11:40 AM, alexis said:

I've not been able to watch the show.

Are the FW-190's in the show wearing the Red,White & Bleu tails you depict in your model?

Cool Build! There are never enough FW-190s!

Thanks for the comment!

Unfortunately you never actually get to see the invasion of the States in the show, so I just made the pattern up myself.

2 hours ago, Dave Van said:

Great show....nice model!!!!! I've thought about a Concorde from the series. 

Oh I want to do that for one of my other ones. My next one is going to be an american street diorama with nazi officers on the street with regular american peoples and a mix of american and german cars. The buildings will have the nazi american flags hanging where you would see normal flags. I want to go all out with it, and do some lights in the buildings and little shop fronts.

• Like 1