Model Cars Magazine Forum

Sun is or and decals

misterNNL

Planning some projects and gathering some parts. I need some of the sun visors from the Reveal '49 Mercury kit and someone to proudly some custom decals for a popular hair palmade called Swavecito(sp?). Have stuff to trade of course.

Just now, misterNNL said:

Planning some projects and gathering some parts. I need some of the sun visors from the Reveal '49 Mercury kit and someone to proudly some custom decals for a popular hair palmade called Swavicito .

1 minute ago, misterNNL said:

Planning some projects and gathering some parts. I need some of the sun visors from the Reveal '49 Mercury kit and someone to prouduce some custom decals for a popular hair palmade called Swavecito.Have stuff to trade of course.

Have stuff to trade of course.

11 hours ago, Casey said:

I think I have the sun visors, Tom. I will check tomorrow.

Here's the Suavecito pomade logo I think you are looking to have made into a decal?

suavecito-firme-clay-4oz_400x.jpg?v=1620

That's the logo I'm looking for. I am planning on using them on sides on a patind Disco bread sled that runs a sun visor. 

Tom, are these the visors, molded as one with the windshield, you are looking for? These are from the 1/25 Revell '49 Mercury Custom Coupe, just to be clear. Not sure if the sun visors in the Revell '49 Mercury Woodie are different or not.

1867900083_PXL_20211007_0004212902.jpg.c9da03b97fc8944193a7f524ee2a4cce.jpg

Nope. Those are Interior visors that you move around to keep the the sun out of your eyes. I need the permanently mounted exterior visors made from steel that were popular accessories in the '40's and '50's. I'm glad you posted the photo to be sure.

4 hours ago, misterNNL said:

Nope. Those are Interior visors that you move around to keep the the sun out of your eyes. I need the permanently mounted exterior visors made from steel that were popular accessories in the '40's and '50's. I'm glad you posted the photo to be sure.

Ok. You want the exterior sunvisor from the Revell '49 Mercury Wagon kit, then, as the coupe contains no visor.

49mercwagonrevell.jpg.6eeb0525d1661ce5827de2573b5e6bad.jpg

8 hours ago, Casey said:

Ok. You want the exterior sunvisor from the Revell '49 Mercury Wagon kit, then, as the coupe contains no visor.

49mercwagonrevell.jpg.6eeb0525d1661ce5827de2573b5e6bad.jpg

Correct. I intend to include the words "station wagon" in my initial post. Sorry 'bout that. That is exactly what I'm looking for. I also found out that there are packets of Suavicito stickers available on the interweb. Anyone got some laying around that you don't know what to do with?

16 hours ago, misterNNL said:

Correct. I intend to include the words "station wagon" in my initial post. Sorry 'bout that. That is exactly what I'm looking for. I also found out that there are packets of Suavicito stickers available on the interweb. Anyone got some laying around that you don't know what to do with?

pm'd